Understanding Your PSAT Results:
How to Access Online Scores
If you have previously created a College Board account, sign in via the website in step 1. When creating an account, you must enter your first and last name.
- Go to studentscores.collegeboard.com
- Click sign in
- Complete all the requested fields
- Click NEXT – College Board account is now created.
Video on how to access scores online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I6f51n3-dc
How to Link College Board Account to Khan Academy
- After successfully logging into your College Board account, you will be asked for permission to link your accounts.
- After clicking “Send” you will be redirected to SAT practice on the Khan Academy site.
Video on how to link to Khan Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkCoQoZ21U
Sample PSAT Score Reports
PSAT/NMSQT (Grades 10 & 11)
Daily Practice App and Full Length Practice Tests